SOC ANALYST- BARCELONA & MADRID
Job vacancy – Wise Security Global.
We are looking for a SOC Analyst to be part of our SOC/CERT team, supporting, monitoring and resolving alerts.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people with technical education (Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent) with minimum 1 year of experience monitoring security events. Fluent in English will be necessary.
Candidates who provide understanding of incident management cycle would be ideal, as well as knowledge of security elements (IDS-IPS/Firewall/WAF/AV) Any of the following would be a plus:
- Linux Systems (Debian/Redhat).
- Cloud Systems (Azure, AWS, etc….).
- Master’s degree in cybersecurity.
- Have relevant certifications.
What challenges and tasks can you find in this job?
- Review and analyze events from various security devices (NIDS, HIDS, IDS, IPS, firewall, WAF, etc….).
- Communicate any suspicious activity, incident or alert and follow up from their initial treatment to their solution.
- Manage automatic vulnerability analyses (Nessus, Acunetix, WPScan, others).
- Identify, analyze and program security alerts.
- Contribute mantaining company´s infrastructures.
What we offer?
Type of contract: indefinite full-time contract (from Monday to Friday).
Location: Madrid (Wise office).
Salary: to determinate.
Flexible Compensation Plan (food card, transport card, medical insurance and training).
Work Life Balance: Flexible work environment and 1 teleworking day per week.
Fresh benefits: water, fruit…