SENIOR SOC ANALYST- BARCELONA
Job vacancy – Wise Security Global.
We are looking for a senior SOC engineer to be part of a team focused on implementing, improving and maintaining security at one of our partner’s SOC, while enabling our team to grow and succeed.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a senior SOC engineer to be part of a team focused on implementing, improving and maintaining security at one of our partner’s SOC, while enabling our team to grow and succeed. We are looking for people with technical education (Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent) with minimum 2 years of experience implementing, migration or maintaining a SOC and advanced knowledge in SIEM.
Fluent in English. Spanish or French would be a plus.
Candidates who provide high understanding of incident management would be ideal, as well as knowledge of security elements (IDS/Firewall/WAF/AV).
Any of the following would be a plus:
- Have Elastic Stack Knowledge.
- Master’s degree in cybersecurity.
- Have relevant certifications such as AVSE, ACSE, CISM, CISSP.
What challenges and tasks can you find in this job?
- Maintain AlienVault SIEM, and implement new alerts.
- Designing, engineering, and implementing security solutions for a highly complex cloud environment.
- You will participate and contribute in software engineering of solutions that automate elements of the environment.
- Ability to create on-demand scripts (python/bash) to extract information from AV components.
- Understanding of Incident Management, Provide feedback to the SOC regarding use cases and playbooks.
- Investigate incidents using channels, event graphs, annotations, cases, and reports.
- Ability to collect IOCs from public and private reports.
- Performed proactive hunting; have detected anomalous and potentially malicious activity in log data.
- As part of our strategy we will be progressively integrating the Elastic Stack into our event management lifecycle. We are looking for a basic knowledge and capacity to grow in this way.
- Supervision and coordination of the SOC Technology deployment, configuration, maintenance and support provided by the vendor’s respective sales, support and engineering teams.
- SOC Custom Toolset development, integration, maintenance and support (Bash, Python, Go, C).
- Log sources deployment, integration, migration and maintenance.
- Log Sensors, Network Sensors and Related Toolset deployment, integration, migration and maintenance (coordinated with the vendor).
- SIEM Use Case full lifecycle management.
- SOC Tier 1/2 Processes and Procedures lifecycle management.
- SOC Tier 1/2 metrics measuring and reporting.
- Phishing Simulations definition, deployment and follow-up
What we offer?
Type of contract: indefinite full-time contract (from Monday to Friday).
Location: Barcelona (client office)
Salary: to determinate.
Flexible Compensation Plan (food card, transport card, medical insurance and training).
Work Life Balance: Flexible work environment and 1 teleworkig day per week.
Fresh benefits: water, fruit…