SENIOR CYBERSECURITY GOVERNANCE & COMPLIANCE ANALYST/CONSULTANT- MADRID & BARCELONA
Job vacancy – Wise Security Global.
Currently seeking a professional to join our Cybersecurity Consultancy team as a Senior Security Governance & Compliance Analyst. This person will play a key role in the implementation, development and auditing of Security Offices projects at our clients.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people with technical education (Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent) with minimum 3 years of experience working within Information Security and the particular responsibilities described above. Auditing experience will be desirable. Master of cybersecurity management desired.
We need candidates with experience in:
- ISO 27001 and ISO 27002.
Any of the following would be a plus:
- Advanced understanding of Information Security and Cybersecurity; certification (e.g. CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, etc.) is a plus.
- ISO 27001 Internal Auditor of Information Security Management Systems Certificate will be a plus.
- Fluent English is a plus.
What challenges and tasks can you find in this job?
This person will work closely with other leaders throughout differents organizations to ensure that the information is properly identified and protected; this involves performing assessments and audits, as well as analyzing and overseeing remediation steps.
- Analyze, design and implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and information security director plans.
- Perform assessments against standards such as PCI DSS, GDPR, ISO 27k, etc.
- Analyze and implement compliance management frameworks, policies, standards, and best practices.
- Analyze and implement risk management frameworks, policies, standards, and best practices.
- Participate in risk assessments to periodically re-evaluate sensitivity of the system, risks, and mitigation strategies.
- Assist with analysis, documentation, and remediation actions.
- Communicate and support security recommendations to meet business objectives in a proactive and pragmatic manner, ensuring an appropriate level of engagement with stakeholders and contributors to ensure success.
- Assist on establishing information security risk reporting and/or security compliance reporting.
- Assess and deliver asset classification models, risk analysis reports, security solution scenarios, implementation plans, security services and procedures.
- Maintain and administer exception management process to track, monitor, report and ensure proper closure on security policy deviations.
- Provide support and recommendations over activities and ensure adherence to regulatory and Information Security requirements.
- Create and support documentation over security controls, security exceptions and others.
- Operate as a Consultant to research / recommend changes to enhance, streamline, and automate Information Security procedures.
- Promote sharing of expertise through consulting, presentation, and documentation.
What are we offering?
Type of contract: indefinite full-time contract (from Monday to Friday).
Location: Barcelona or Madrid. (Nowadays, working full remotely).
Salary: to determinate.
Flexible Compensation Plan (food card, transport card, medical insurance and training).
Training: access to certification program.
Work Life Balance: flexible work environment.
Fresh benefits: water, fruit…