CYBERSECURITY CONSULTANT- BARCELONA
Job vacancy – Wise Security Global.
We are looking for a person to lead security consulting projects for various clients, working on integration, implementation and reinforcement of security offices in client companies.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people with technical education (Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent) with minimum 4 years of experience participating in security, government and regulatory compliance consulting projects, for different clients (important national and multinational companies). High level of English will be necessary.
We need candidates with experience in:
- Vulnerability management (web, mobile…).
- Normative frameworks (ENS, LOPD, ISO27001, PCI-DSS…)
- Risk management associated with cybersecurity.
- Incident management.
- Control and hardening of data bases.
- Certificate management SSL.
- Networking (LAN, WAN, Routing, etc.)
- System Administration (Windows, Linux, OSX).
- Perimeter security (NIDS, WAF, CDN, etc.).
Any of the following would be a plus:
- Master’s degree in cybersecurity.
- Have relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC-SANS…
What challenges and tasks can you find in this job?
- Technical consultancy of cybersecurity solutions and services.
- Technical coordination, management and leadership of projects, related with information and infrastructure security.
- Working in collaboration with business development team to generate new opportunities and sales (specialized technologic presale).
What we offer?
Type of contract: indefinite full-time contract (from Monday to Friday).
Salary: to determinate.
Flexible Compensation Plan (food card, transport card, medical insurance and training).
Work Life Balance: Flexible work environment and 1 teleworkig day per week.
Fresh benefits: water, fruit…