Wise Security confirms merger with CC3M
We are pleased to inform you that Wise Security has just merged with the technological company CC3M, a company specialised in digital signature and biometrics. This merger makes the new company, known as Wise Security Global, a stronger and leading player in the field of cybersecurity.
With this merger we are going to reinforce our competitiveness and our technological solutions catalogue. In fact, one of the most important aspects is the expansion and enhancement of solutions and services that we currently offer, as well as the commitment to R&D+i activity and the output of new leading services suitable to the market’s needs.
This new scenario allows Wise Security Global to position in the top 10 of cybersecurity, digital signature and certification companies.
Cyber Security & Cyber Trust, our DNA for our clients
Our mission is our continuos challenge: to protect the activity of our clients by generating reliable and secure e-Environments that allow them to maintain and improve the trust of their stakeholders.
To achieve a secure and reliable cyberspace requires two major activities: a first activity based on mathematics that supports the construction of secure channels and environments, and a second one that fortifies those security variables. And with this merger we get both activity fields.
The new Wise Security Global’s pool of services and solutions revolves around two major bastions to achieve a secure and reliable cyberspace: Cyber Trust & Cyber Security.
- Cyber trust.
- Digital signature solutions under the company’s guarantee as trusted third party. It is our technological section specialized in solutions that demonstrate the digital evidence of any transaction, operation or action, which occurs between two parties in the online world.
- We have a solid platform to offer biometric signature of documents with completely legal validity, anywhere and at any time.
- Cyber security.
- With the specialization in ethical hacking, managed cybersecurity and CISOaaS model, we monitor our clients’ online systems and environments, and dissuade possible attacks while we build secure e-Environments.
- We develop an advanced strategic cybersecurity model, aligned with our clients’ business processes.
- From our CSOC, we offer to any organization, public or private, an adaptable and comprehensive solution, that covers all the technological, legal and organizational aspects in matters of cybersecurity.
As soon as possible, we will offer you our technological map, where we will detail the new services and solutions portfolio, and the new website.